PipeWrench Modeler is both a TypeScript definitions generator for Lua files for Project Zomboid and a human assistance tool for improving what comes out of the generator. The generator converts Lua files into TypeScript definitions for the PipeWrench development environment.
Models are instructions provided by humans that are digested by the generator. These models provide information that helps define what the generator cannot identify and understand, such as parameter names, function returns, etc. Models are stored in a JSON format.
- Copy your Project Zomboid
.scssfiles to compile.
npx electron main.jsto start the Electron application.
CTRL + Oto open model files. (
CTRL + Sto save model files.
CTRL + Gto generate typings in
- The modeler is in BETA. The following is still in development:
- The menu-bar at the top isn't defined.
- Deleting models in the menu on the left.
- Arrow-key support for the search menu.
- Rough edges with CSS.