Work in Progress, DO NOT USE
Featherweight Zero-Config Typesafe Isomorphic Cloud Framework.
This is the framework core, and not meant to be used standalone for now. There is an official CLI tool in the works (seagull-cli), which will do the heavy lifting.
Roadmap / Milestones:
- [x] design basic framework structure
- [x] set up typescript / tooling
- [x] set up testing framework
- [x] implement classic server logic as abstract lambda api handlers
- [ ] implement data storage as abstract dynamodb models
- [x] choose the ideal frontend framework (
vue, moon, inferno) and include it
- [ ] add a simple flux architecture implementation to the frontend layer