1) General folders and files structure
│ ├── certificate.pdf
│ ├── cutprofile.jpg
│ ├── plot.jpg
│ ├── primary.jpg
│ └── video.mp4
Rules for ftp operations:
1) the root folder takes csv only, for example: inventory.csv
2) only make sub-folder under assets folder
3) the sub-folder name must in the format of LAB-CERT#, for example: GIA-2205729946
4) the sub-folder takes following file names:
Note: if the rules are not fully followed, the system don't have enough information to match assets files to
diamonds in the csv.
2) Note for FileZilla: https://filezilla-project.org/
Site Manger, Encryption option "Require implicit FTP over TLS" will not work. use one of other 3 options.
3) Ftp Client
See the ftp-client directory, it is a small node program that is ready to use for uploading inventory and assets to
src/config.js is configured with working demo1 account credential.
Please refer to readme file under the ftp-client directory for detail.
Once you confirmed that it works. You should replace user and password with your own.
For the convenience of developing your ftp-client, you can test your code with sandbox
4) Sandbox for developing
Sandbox has everything as production except it will not add your feed into production database.
All new created account are started with sandbox setting, after approval, it will move out of sandbox.