A custom version of react-scripts
npx create-react-app <projectName> --scripts-version @reggev/react-scripts
This package includes scripts and configuration used by Create React App.
Please refer to its documentation:
- Getting Started – How to create a new app.
- User Guide – How to develop apps bootstrapped with Create React App.
- .css and .scss are loaded as modules
- .global.css and .global.scss are loaded as global styles
- added .env for adding src to path
- a more "module based" folder structure
- active css hot reloading
- alias styles using .env file STYLES_PATH
- support for .graphql files
- nicer error for missing graphql-tag/loader
- installing node-sass when inititalized
- styles in node_modules are loaded as global(for 3rd party components)