React Data Grid
Excel-like grid component built with React, with editors, keyboard navigation, copy & paste, and the like http://adazzle.github.io/react-data-grid/
npm install react-data-grid
This library is written with CommonJS modules. If you are using browserify, webpack, or similar, you can consume it like anything else installed from npm.
We use Bootstrap. If you want your Grid to get the "default" styling like the picture above, you'll need to include it separately.
npm install bootstrap
and then import the css from the dist folder when bootstrapping your application
If you intend to do a major release update for you react-data-grid check the migration documents.
- Lightning fast virtual rendering
- Can render hundreds of thousands of rows with no lag
- Keyboard navigation
- Fully editable grid
- Rich cell editors like autocomplete, checkbox and dropdown editors, complete with keyboard navigation
- Custom cell Editors - Easily create your own
- Custom cell Formatters
- Frozen columns
- Resizable columns
- Context Menu
- Copy and Paste values into other cells
- Multiple cell updates using cell dragdown
- Association of events of individual columns
Check out the
examples directory to see how simple previously complex UI
and workflows are to create.
- Why is the version number of the GitHub Release so far behind the
When we updated the library to v2, we adopted a mono-repo structure using Lerna. Because of this, only changes to the parent repository will get tagged on GitHub as Releases. The core package is released from the
packagesdirectory; and what is on NPM / on the
masterbranch will always be the latest release.
Please see CONTRIBUTING