Radio Retail Component Library
Radio UI is a Component Library which provides developers with the easiest possible way of building Radio Retail’s products.
In order to create a great experience for our users, the component library is intented to be a single source of truth for all stakeholders.
- Create consistency across products.
- Speed up design and development velocity.
- Improve overall quality of the codebase.
- Provide a base set of components that can be reused in many contexts.
The following peer dependencies are required:
Afterwards, you can install the library:
npm install @radio-retail/ui# ORyarn add @radio-retail/ui
Contributions are welcome. Please open up an issue or create PR if you would like to help out.
For all contributors, please be sure to read the Contributing doc.
This component library was heavily inspired by the excellent Priceline.com Design System.
This module uses the Automated releases for npm packages Github action for releasing when pushed to the
- If the string "BREAKING CHANGE" is found anywhere in any of the commit messages or descriptions the major version will be incremented.
- If a commit message begins with the string "feat" then the minor version will be increased. This works for most common commit metadata for feature additions: "feat: new API" and "feature: new API".
- All other changes will increment the patch version.
- What is going on with the
package.jsonversion? See the Script does not update package.json issue