KendoReact TreeList Component for React
- This package is а part of KendoReact—a commercial UI library.
- You will need to install a license key when adding the package to your project. For more information, please refer to the KendoReact My License page.
- To receive a license key, you need to either purchase a license or register for a free trial. Doing so indicates that you accept the KendoReact License Agreement.
- The 30-day free trial gives you access to all the KendoReact components and their full functionality. Additionally, for the period of your license, you get access to our legendary technical support provided directly by the KendoReact dev team!
Start using KendoReact and speed up your development process!
The KendoReact TreeList enables the display of self-referencing tabular data and allows sorting, filtering, and data editing when required.
Among the features which the KendoReact TreeList component delivers are:
- Editing—You can create, update, and delete the data records of the TreeList.
- Filtering—The KendoReact TreeList enables you to display only those TreeList records which meet specified criteria.
- Sorting—The KendoReact TreeList enables you to sort single and multiple data-bound columns.
- Responsive column widths—The component behaves like an HTML table and expands to the width of the parent element automatically.
- Selection—The TreeList enables the user to select a single row or multiple rows and provides checkbox and row-click selection options.
- Customizable cells—Provides options for customizing the content by defining different types of cells.
- Transformation of flat data—Provides a built-in function to convert flat data to a tree that can be visualized by the component.
- Globalization—By using the available globalization options in KendoReact, you can translate the TreeList messages by adapting them to specific culture locales.
- Theme support—The KendoReact TreeList, as well as all 100+ components in the KendoReact suite, are styled in three polished themes (Bootstrap, Material, and Default) and can be further customized to match your specific design guidelines.
For any issues you might encounter while working with the KendoReact TreeList, use any of the available support channels:
- Industry-leading technical support—KendoReact paid license holders and users with an active (free) trial license can take advantage of our outstanding customer support. To submit a ticket, use the dedicated KendoReact support system.
- Product forums—The KendoReact forums are part of the free support you can get from the community and from the KendoReact team.
- Feedback portal—The KendoReact feedback portal is where you can request and vote for new features to be added.
- Getting Started with KendoReact
- Get Started with the KendoReact TreeList
- API Reference of the KendoReact TreeList
- KendoReact Roadmap
- Demos, documentation, and component reference
- KendoReact pricing and licensing
Copyright © 2022 Progress Software Corporation and/or its subsidiaries or affiliates. All Rights Reserved.
Progress, Telerik, and certain product names used herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of Progress Software Corporation and/or one of its subsidiaries or affiliates in the U.S. and/or other countries.