KendoReact Tooltip Component for React
- This package is а part of KendoReact—a commercial UI library.
- The 30-day free trial gives you access to all the KendoReact components and their full functionality. Additionally, for the period of your license, you get access to our legendary technical support provided directly by the KendoReact dev team! Head over to KendoReact and sign up today!
The KendoReact Tooltip represents a popup with information that is related to a UI element and which is displayed when this UI element is clicked or hovered over.
Among the features which the KendoReact Tooltip component delivers are:
- Controlled mode—Supports both standard tooltip visualization, by hovering and showing it programmatically.
- Anchor elements—You can target specific anchor elements which will render a tooltip.
- Positioning—By default, the position of the Tooltip is determined by the available space around it. Additionally, you can set specific position from a property.
- Templates—You can provide a custom rendering for the content of the Tooltip.
- Multiple tooltips—Enables the visualization of multiple tooltips on the same page.
- Customization—You can place the Tooltip in a specific location and attach its handlers there.
- Theme support—The KendoReact Tooltip, as well as all 80+ components in the KendoReact suite, are styled in three polished themes (Bootstrap, Material, and Default) and can be further customized to match your specific design guidelines.
For any issues you might encounter while working with the KendoReact Tooltip, use any of the available support channels:
- Industry-leading technical support—KendoReact paid license holders and users with an active (free) trial license can take advantage of our outstanding customer support. To submit a ticket, use the dedicated KendoReact support system.
- Product forums—The KendoReact forums are part of the free support you can get from the community and from the KendoReact team.
- Feedback portal—The KendoReact feedback portal is where you can request and vote for new features to be added.
- Getting Started with KendoReact
- Get Started with the KendoReact Tooltip
- API Reference of the KendoReact Tooltip
- KendoReact Roadmap
- Demos, documentation, and component reference
- KendoReact pricing and licensing
Copyright © 2020 Progress Software Corporation and/or its subsidiaries or affiliates. All Rights Reserved.
Progress, Telerik, and certain product names used herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of Progress Software Corporation and/or one of its subsidiaries or affiliates in the U.S. and/or other countries.