KendoReact Popup Component for React
- This package is а part of KendoReact—a commercial UI library.
- Before installing this package, it is required that you accept the KendoReact License Agreement. You can do this either through purchasing a license or registering for a free trial.
- The 30-day free trial gives you access to all the KendoReact components and their full functionality. Additionally, for the period of your license, you get access to our legendary technical support provided directly by the KendoReact dev team! Head over to KendoReact and sign up today!
The KendoReact Popup positions a piece of content next to a specific anchor component.
Among the features which the KendoReact Popup component delivers are:
- Hidden popup—The Popup enables you to control its visibility.
- Animations—The Popup allows you to enable or disable its opening and closing animation.
- Aligning and positioning—The Popup enables you to align it to components and absolute points as well as to control its position.
- Viewport boundary detection—The Popup enables you to set its boundary detection functionality by using the collision property. This controls the behavior of the component when it does not fit in the view port.
- Theme support—The KendoReact Popup, as well as all 80+ components in the KendoReact suite, are styled in three polished themes (Bootstrap, Material, and Default) and can be further customized to match your specific design guidelines.
For any issues you might encounter while working with the KendoReact Popup, use any of the available support channels:
- Industry-leading technical support—KendoReact paid license holders and users with an active (free) trial license can take advantage of our outstanding customer support. To submit a ticket, use the dedicated KendoReact support system.
- Product forums—The KendoReact forums are part of the free support you can get from the community and from the KendoReact team.
- Feedback portal—The KendoReact feedback portal is where you can request and vote for new features to be added.
- Getting Started with KendoReact
- Get Started with the KendoReact Popup
- API Reference of the KendoReact Popup
- KendoReact Roadmap
- Demos, documentation, and component reference
- KendoReact pricing and licensing
Copyright © 2020 Progress Software Corporation and/or its subsidiaries or affiliates. All Rights Reserved.
Progress, Telerik, and certain product names used herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of Progress Software Corporation and/or one of its subsidiaries or affiliates in the U.S. and/or other countries.