KendoReact Layout for React (Menu, PanelBar, TabStrip, and Splitter Components)
The KendoReact Layout components enable you to create a perceptive and intuitive layout of web projects and provide an easier navigation.
The KendoReact Layout package includes the following components:
- Avatar component
- Card component
- Drawer component
- Menu component
- PanelBar component
- TabStrip component
- Splitter component
This package is а part of KendoReact—a commercial UI library.
The 30-day free trial gives you access to all the KendoReact components and their full functionality. Additionally, for the period of your license, you get access to our legendary technical support provided directly by the KendoReact dev team!
Head over to KendoReact and sign up today!.
Among the many features which the KendoReact Layout deliver are:
- Routing—You can use most of the Layout components as a navigational component by wiring it with the React router.
- Data binding—The layout components enables you to bind a data collection to them.
- Keyboard navigation—You can interact with the layout components using only the keyboard.
- Accessibility support—The Layout are compliant with WAI-ARIA and Section 508.
- Theme support—The KendoReact Layout, as well as all 60+ components in the KendoReact suite, are styled in three polished themes (Bootstrap, Material, and Default) and can be further customized to match your specific design guidelines.
For any issues you might encounter while working with the KendoReact Layout, use any of the available support channels:
- Industry-leading technical support—KendoReact paid license holders and users with an active (free) trial license can take advantage of our outstanding customer support. To submit a ticket, use the dedicated KendoReact support syste..
- Product forums—The KendoReact forums are part of the free support you can get from the community and from the KendoReact team.
- Feedback portal—The KendoReact feedback portal is where you can request and vote for new features to be added.
- Getting Started with KendoReact
- Getting Started with the KendoReact Layout
- API Reference of the KendoReact Layout
- KendoReact Roadmap
- Demos, documentation, and component reference
- KendoReact pricing and licensing
Copyright © 2020 Progress Software Corporation and/or its subsidiaries or affiliates. All Rights Reserved.
Progress, Telerik, and certain product names used herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of Progress Software Corporation and/or one of its subsidiaries or affiliates in the U.S. and/or other countries.