KendoReact WYSIWYG Editor Component for React
- This package is а part of KendoReact—a commercial UI library.
- You will need to install a license key when adding the package to your project. For more information, please refer to the KendoReact My License page.
- To receive a license key, you need to either purchase a license or register for a free trial. Doing so indicates that you accept the KendoReact License Agreement.
- The 30-day free trial gives you access to all the KendoReact components and their full functionality. Additionally, for the period of your license, you get access to our legendary technical support provided directly by the KendoReact dev team!
Start using KendoReact and speed up your development process!
The React Editor, part of KendoReact, enables users to create rich textual content through a What-You-See-Is-What-You-Get (WYSIWYG) interface and delivers a set of tools for creating, editing, and formatting of text, paragraphs, lists, and other HTML elements.
React HTML Editor
Among the features which the KendoReact Editor component delivers are:
- Ready-to-use, customizable toolset—The Editor provides a rich set of built-in, user-interface tools. It also enables you to customize each one of them and/or add custom ones.
- Custom rendering—The Editor provides options for customizing the way it renders its elements—for example, HTML wrapper element, tools, and dialogs.
- Get and/or set HTML content—You can programmatically get the HTML content of the Editor and/or set an updated version back.
- Sanitizing pasted HTML content—A set of built-in functions look after sanitizing the content which the user pastes in the content area of the editor.
- Plugins—Various ways to extend and customize the functionality and features of the editor by using different plugins.
- Modifying the schema—By modifying the default, built-in schema, you can add additional types of nodes and marks as well as edit and remove the existing ones. This results in more tailored and customizable experience for the users.
- Globalization—By using the available globalization options in KendoReact, you can translate the Editor messages by adapting them to specific culture locales.
- Theme support—The KendoReact Editor, as well as all 100+ components in the KendoReact suite, are styled in three polished themes (Bootstrap, Material, and Default) and can be further customized to match your specific design guidelines.
For any issues you might encounter while working with the KendoReact Editor, use any of the available support channels:
- Industry-leading technical support—KendoReact paid license holders and users with an active (free) trial license can take advantage of our outstanding customer support. To submit a ticket, use the dedicated KendoReact support system.
- Product forums—The KendoReact forums are part of the free support you can get from the community and from the KendoReact team.
- Feedback portal—The KendoReact feedback portal is where you can request and vote for new features to be added.
- Getting Started with KendoReact
- Get Started with the KendoReact Editor
- API Reference of the KendoReact Editor
- KendoReact Roadmap
- Demos, documentation, and component reference
- KendoReact pricing and licensing
High-level component overview pages
Copyright © 2023 Progress Software Corporation and/or its subsidiaries or affiliates. All Rights Reserved.
Progress, Telerik, and certain product names used herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of Progress Software Corporation and/or one of its subsidiaries or affiliates in the U.S. and/or other countries.