KendoReact DropDowns for React (AutoComplete, ComboBox, MultiColumnComboBox, DropDownList, and MultiSelect Components)
- This package is а part of KendoReact—a commercial UI library.
- You will need to install a license key when adding the package to your project. For more information, please refer to the KendoReact My License page.
- To receive a license key, you need to either purchase a license or register for a free trial. Doing so indicates that you accept the KendoReact License Agreement.
- The 30-day free trial gives you access to all the KendoReact components and their full functionality. Additionally, for the period of your license, you get access to our legendary technical support provided directly by the KendoReact dev team!
Start using KendoReact and speed up your development process!
The KendoReact DropDowns offer a highly customizable interface for users to select different items from a list, search in large lists, and more. All KendoReact DropDowns are following the best accessibility standards.
The KendoReact DropDowns package includes the following components:
- AutoComplete component
- ComboBox component
- MultiColumnComboBox component
- DropDownList component
- MultiSelect component
Among the many features which the KendoReact DropDowns deliver are:
- Controlled state—Control the value and popup state of the DropDowns.
- Filtering—Filter the data of the DropDowns to easily find any value in a large dataset.
- Disabled state—To disable user input or selection, just change a single property.
- Virtualization support—The virtualization helps when displaying large sets of data.
- Custom rendering—You can replace the value and the popup list item renders with custom ones.
- Setting the default value—Easily configure the initial value that the DropDowns render.
- Form validation—Validate the values, set validation requirements, and prevent the submission of forms which are in invalid state.
- Accessibility support—The DropDowns are compliant with WAI-ARIA, Section 508, and provide keyboard navigation.
- Theme support—The KendoReact DropDowns, as well as all 90+ components in the KendoReact suite, are styled in three polished themes (Bootstrap, Material, and Default) and can be further customized to match your specific design guidelines.
For any issues you might encounter while working with the KendoReact DropDowns, use any of the available support channels:
- Industry-leading technical support—KendoReact paid license holders and users with an active (free) trial license can take advantage of our outstanding customer support. To submit a ticket, use the dedicated KendoReact support system.
- Product forums—The KendoReact forums are part of the free support you can get from the community and from the KendoReact team.
- Feedback portal—The KendoReact feedback portal is where you can request and vote for new features to be added.
- Getting Started with KendoReact
- Getting Started with the KendoReact DropDowns
- API Reference of the KendoReact DropDowns
- KendoReact Roadmap
- Demos, documentation, and component reference
- KendoReact pricing and licensing
Copyright © 2021 Progress Software Corporation and/or its subsidiaries or affiliates. All Rights Reserved.
Progress, Telerik, and certain product names used herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of Progress Software Corporation and/or one of its subsidiaries or affiliates in the U.S. and/or other countries.