KendoReact Dialogs for React (Dialog and Window Components)
- This package is а part of KendoReact—a commercial UI library.
- You will need to install a license key when adding the package to your project. For more information, please refer to the KendoReact My License page.
- To receive a license key, you need to either purchase a license or register for a free trial. Doing so indicates that you accept the KendoReact License Agreement.
- The 30-day free trial gives you access to all the KendoReact components and their full functionality. Additionally, for the period of your license, you get access to our legendary technical support provided directly by the KendoReact dev team!
Start using KendoReact and speed up your development process!
The KendoReact Dialogs are UI components for prompting user interaction. They provide modal and non-modal windows for showing additional information to the user, filling a form and many others.
The KendoReact Dialogs package includes the following components:
Among the many features which the KendoReact Dialogs deliver are:
- Modal—The dialogs can be shown as modal on the page to prevent the user from interacting with other elements on the page.
- Resizing—You can resize the window to change its dimensions to better view a large content.
- Dragging—The window can be dragged across the page, to position it at a specific part of the page.
- Keyboard navigation—The Dialogs can be controlled by the keyboard.
- Title and content—You have full control over what is rendered in the dialogs title and content.
- Theme support—The KendoReact Dialogs, as well as all 90+ components in the KendoReact suite, are styled in three polished themes (Bootstrap, Material, and Default) and can be further customized to match your specific design guidelines.
For any issues you might encounter while working with the KendoReact Dialogs, use any of the available support channels:
- Industry-leading technical support—KendoReact paid license holders and users with an active (free) trial license can take advantage of our outstanding customer support. To submit a ticket, use the dedicated KendoReact support system.
- Product forums—The KendoReact forums are part of the free support you can get from the community and from the KendoReact team.
- Feedback portal—The KendoReact feedback portal is where you can request and vote for new features to be added.
- Getting Started with KendoReact
- Getting Started with the KendoReact Dialogs
- API Reference of the KendoReact Dialogs
- KendoReact Roadmap
- Demos, documentation, and component reference
- KendoReact pricing and licensing
Copyright © 2021 Progress Software Corporation and/or its subsidiaries or affiliates. All Rights Reserved.
Progress, Telerik, and certain product names used herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of Progress Software Corporation and/or one of its subsidiaries or affiliates in the U.S. and/or other countries.