KendoReact Data Tools Library for React
- This package is а part of KendoReact—a commercial UI library.
- You will need to install a license key when adding the package to your project. For more information, please refer to the KendoReact My License page.
- To receive a license key, you need to either purchase a license or register for a free trial. Doing so indicates that you accept the KendoReact License Agreement.
- The 30-day free trial gives you access to all the KendoReact components and their full functionality. Additionally, for the period of your license, you get access to our legendary technical support provided directly by the KendoReact dev team!
Start using KendoReact and speed up your development process!
The KendoReact Data Tools package delivers data-related components to manage and control the data in the application.
What's in this package (ToC):
- React Pager component
- React Filter component
- React Data Tools Library Shared Features
- Support Options
React Pager Component
The KendoReact Pager component provides options for splitting content into pages. It is very customizable, allowing developers to change the type of the pager, the button counts for the pages, the messages and more.
React Filter Component
The KendoReact Filter component provides an intuitive interface to build out complex filter descriptions. The component can tie into any existing data model and provide an ever-expanding list of parameters to be used as a part of the filter expression. Each filter parameter can be removed as easily as it was added, by simply clicking the delete action item.
React Data Tools Library Shared Features
- Accessibility support—The Data Tools are compliant with WAI-ARIA and Section 508.
- Theme support—The KendoReact Data Tools, as well as all 100+ components in the KendoReact suite, are styled in three polished themes (Bootstrap, Material, and Default) and can be further customized to match your specific design guidelines.
For any issues you might encounter while working with the KendoReact Data Tools, use any of the available support channels:
- Industry-leading technical support—KendoReact paid license holders and users with an active (free) trial license can take advantage of our outstanding customer support. To submit a ticket, use the dedicated KendoReact support system.
- Product forums—The KendoReact forums are part of the free support you can get from the community and from the KendoReact team.
- Feedback portal—The KendoReact feedback portal is where you can request and vote for new features to be added.
- Getting Started with KendoReact
- Getting Started with the KendoReact Data Tools
- API Reference of the KendoReact Data Tools
- KendoReact Roadmap
- Demos, documentation, and component reference
- KendoReact pricing and licensing
Copyright © 2022 Progress Software Corporation and/or its subsidiaries or affiliates. All Rights Reserved.
Progress, Telerik, and certain product names used herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of Progress Software Corporation and/or one of its subsidiaries or affiliates in the U.S. and/or other countries.