Kendo UI for Angular Scheduler (Calendar) Component
- This package is part of Kendo UI for Angular—a commercial library designed and built for developing business applications with Angular. Every UI component in the Kendo UI for Angular suite has been built from the ground-up specifically for Angular.
- You will need to install a license key when adding the package to your project. For more information, please refer to the Kendo UI for Angular My License page.
- To receive a license key, you need to either purchase a license or register for a free trial. Doing so indicates that you accept the Kendo UI for Angular License Agreement.
- The 30-day free trial gives you access to all the Kendo UI for Angular components and their full functionality. Additionally, for the period of your license, you get access to our legendary technical support provided directly by the Kendo UI for Angular dev team!
Start using Kendo UI for Angular and speed up your development process!
The Kendo UI for Angular Scheduler (Calendar) component offers an in-app calendar experience similar to Outlook or Google Calendar. The Angular Scheduler comes with several essential user features: different views, including day and month views, support for multiple resources, editing of events through a form or by dragging and resizing, time zone conversions and more. Every feature can be enabled through a single configuration option or deeply customized with a flexible API.
Among the many features which the Kendo UI for Angular Scheduler Calendar delivers are:
- Multiple views—Display Scheduler events in any of the available Timeline, Day, Week, Month, or Agenda views.
- Editing—Depending on your users' requirements, you can provide editing from an external form or Reactive Forms, and also further customize the Scheduler.
- Timezones—You can display the events in the Scheduler in different timezones when building multinational applications.
Data binding—The Scheduler provides a set of data binding approaches including the use of built-in directives, model and resource binding, as well as manual binding to the
eventsattribute of the component.
- Recurring Events—The built-in recurrence engine supports evaluation of recurring events in accordance to the iCalendar format.
- Toolbar—Include templates, add components and customize the toolbar of the Scheduler.
- Export to PDF—The Scheduler can be exported to PDF documents without the need for server-side helpers.
- Globalization—By using the available globalization options in Kendo UI for Angular, you can translate the Scheduler messages by adapting them to specific culture locales.
- Accessibility—The Scheduler is compliant with the Section 508 requirements. The Scheduler is accessible by screen readers and provides WAI-ARIA support.
For any issues you might encounter while working with the Kendo UI for Angular Scheduler, you have the following support channels available:
- Industry-leading technical support—Kendo UI for Angular paid license holders and users with an active (free) trial license can take advantage of our outstanding customer support. To submit a ticket, use the dedicated Kendo UI for Angular support system.
- Product forums—The Kendo UI for Angular forums are part of the free support you can get from the community and from the Kendo UI for Angular team.
- Feedback portal—The Kendo UI for Angular feedback portal is where you can request and vote for new features to be added.
- Get Started with Kendo UI for Angular
- Scheduler Overview page and Scheduler API reference
- Kendo UI for Angular roadmap
- Demos, documentation, and component reference
- Kendo UI for Angular pricing and licensing
Copyright © 2021 Progress Software Corporation and/or one of its subsidiaries or affiliates. All rights reserved.
Progress, Telerik, and certain product names used herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of Progress Software Corporation and/or one of its subsidiaries or affiliates in the U.S. and/or other countries.