TokenBridge Burner Wallet 2 Plugin
This plugin defines a Bridge trading pair to be used in the Exchange Plugin.
Bridge trading pairs and assets supported:
- ETC - WETC Bridge
- MOON - xMOON Bridge
- DAI - qDAI Bridge (For qDAI Bridge, it's necessary to use a custom DAI token from this repo instead of the DAI asset provided by burner-wallet)
It also provides some generic resources that can be used and extended:
- ERC677Asset - A representation of an Erc677 token.
- BridgeableERC20Asset - A representation of Erc20 token with a possibility of bridging it via a call to
- NativeMediatorAsset - Represents a native token that interacts with a Mediator extension.
- Mediator Pair - Represents an Exchange Pair that interacts with mediators extensions.
- MediatorErcToNative Pair - Represents a modified Mediator Pair that interacts with a tokenbridge erc-to-native mediators contracts.
- TokenBridgeGateway - A gateway to operate with ETC, POA Sokol, POA Core and qDAI networks.
yarn add @poanet/tokenbridge-bw-exchange
const core =...gateways: processenvREACT_APP_INFURA_KEYassets: Wetc Etc Dai qDai MOON xMOONconst exchange =pairs:
This is how the exchange plugin will look like: