A community fork of the popular Semantic-UI framework.
NOTE: Fomantic was created to continue active development of Semantic-UI and has the intent to be merged back into the master repository once active development can restart. For more info please read the following issues https://github.com/Semantic-Org/Semantic-UI/issues/6109 https://github.com/Semantic-Org/Semantic-UI/issues/6413
EDIT: Lots has changed since we started this project and we are now starting the development of FUI v3. You can read more about the v3 proposals here.
To be clear merging back into SUI is still our intention, read this comment for more info
$ npm install @pitcher/fomantic-ui
Living on the edge? Try our nightly build and test new features and bug fixes early!
$ npm install @pitcher/fomantic-ui@nightly
Fomantic includes an interactive installer to help setup your project.
- For more details on setup visit our getting started guide.
- To learn more about theming please read our theming guide
💻 Browser Support
- Last 2 Versions FF, Chrome, Safari Mac
- IE 11+
- Android 4.4+, Chrome for Android 44+
- iOS Safari 7+
- Microsoft Edge 12+
Although some components will work in IE9, grids and other flexbox components are not supported by IE9 and may not appear correctly.
📦 Other packages
💡 Getting Help
If your looking for help with an issue we offer multiple ways for you to get support. You can post usage questions here on GitHub or you can ask in our community Discord server.
🐛 Submitting Bugs and Enhancements
GitHub Issues is for suggesting enhancements and reporting bugs. Before submitting a bug make sure you do the following:
- Check to see if the issue has already been raised.
- Fork this boilerplate JSFiddle to create a reproducible example of the bug. If a bug is apparent in the docs you can simply link to the docs example, just make it clear exactly how to reproduce the issue. Only bugs that include a test case can be triaged.
- If submitting an enhancement try and create it in the JSFiddle if not it's fine but explain clearly what you want.
📝 Pull Requests
Before creating a pull request be sure to read the Contributing Guide and our Code of Conduct, this is where we explain everything you need to know about contributing to Fomantic.
BrowserStackCross-browser testing provided by
JetBrainsIDE's provided by
Semantic-UI was beautifully crafted by @jlukic