Semantic is a UI framework designed for theming.
- 50+ UI elements
- 3000 + CSS variables
- 3 Levels of variable inheritance (similar to SublimeText)
- Built with EM values for responsive design
- Flexbox friendly
2.1 is now available. Read up on what's new in the docs.
Migration info from
1.x can be found in the 2.0 release notes
npm install semantic-ui # Use themes, import build/watch tasks into your own gulpfile.
Semantic UI includes an interactive installer to help setup your project
- For more details on setup visit our getting started guide.
- To learn more about theming please read our theming guide
||LESS Plugin Repo|
|Meteor - LESS||
|Meteor - CSS||
Check out our integration wiki for more options.
- Last 2 Versions FF, Chrome, IE 10+, Safari Mac
- IE 10+
- Android 4.4+, Chrome for Android 44+
- iOS Safari 7+
Submitting Bugs and Enhancements
GitHub Issues is for suggesting enhancements and reporting bugs. Before submiting a bug make sure you do the following:
- Check out our contributing guide for info on our release cycle
- Fork this boilerplate JSFiddle to create a test case for your bug. If a bug is demonstratable from the docs, that's ok as well. Only bugs that include a test case can be triaged.
- Chinese A Chinese mirror site is available at http://www.semantic-ui.cn
- Right-to-Left (RTL) An RTL version can be created using our build tools by selecting
rtlfrom the install script
- Translation To help translate see the Wiki Guide for translations
|Bugs & Feature Requests||All bug submission require a link to a test case, and a set of steps to reproduce the issue. You can make a test case by forking this jsfiddle, then submit your bug report on GitHub Issues|
|Live Chat||Join our Gitter.im Room|
|Message Board||ProjectTalk Board|
|Newsletter Updates||Sign up for updates at semantic-ui.com|
|Additional Resources||Submit a question on StackOverflow or ask our Google Group|
Places to Help
|Project||How To Help||Next Step|
|Localization||Help us translate Semantic UI into your language||Join our Translation Community|
|SCSS||SASS needs PR to support variables inside
||Add Pull Request for #739|
|Angular||Help develop angular bindings||Reach Out on GitHub Issues|
|Guides & Tutorials||Help write guides and tutorials||Join the discussion|
If you'd like to start a conversation about Semantic feel free to e-mail me at email@example.com