body-parser Peacock Fork
- Clean out the package to only it's base
- Add TypeScript type definitions
- Update iconv-lite to 0.6
- Remove extra dependencies on
- Add prototype pollution protection to JSON body-parser middleware
- Switch dev setup to use Yarn 3, remove tests
- Require Node 12 or newer
- Add TypeScript and types packages to dev dependencies for extra IDE completion and other features
Why does this exist?
Peacock bundles all dependencies into chunks before being distributed to users. We want a smaller version of this library (fewer dependencies, smaller bundle size). We are putting it as an open source project mostly for convenience, and don't suggest you use this package.