To view a copy of my resume in its most pristine state simply...
# local install $ npm install @paperelectron/resume # global install $ npm install -g @paperelectron/resume
By default the resume file will be served on localhost:8080, you can pass in an
optional port with
jimtotheb --port [port] if 8080 doesn't suit you.
# run local install $ ./node_modules/.bin/jimtotheb --port 8000 # run global install $ jimtotheb --port 8000
For the impatient, here it is conveniently rendered with Github flavored markdown.
Lawrenceville, GA, 30043
Software developer/Software project manager
Software Developer - Paper Electron LLC. Atlanta GA
June 2012 - Present
- Currently developing open source libraries and frameworks, primarily to support SaaS and PaaS implementations.
- Consulting and custom implementations with a focus on highly concurrent, scalable systems and improving build, test and deploy pipelines.
- Major ongoing projects include: Sundry - A caching, dynamically configurable reverse proxy. Magnum DI - A key value dependency injection framework for NodeJs and Pomegranate - a drop in application framework written in NodeJs
Lead Architect - MVP Innovation. Atlanta GA
August 2014 - March 2015
- Designed and implemented a 500+ endpoint REST api, interacting with 3 different datasources.
- Designed and implemented a 80k loc front end application in AngularJS, packaged with Browserify.
- Maintained Jenkins CI server, running nearly 5000 ad hoc tests on every commit from a team of 4.
- Implemented and managed a SaaS platform comprised of a centralized router, credential arbitrator, service manager and docker container manager.
- Managed 3 bare metal servers running ESXi, comprising 15+ virtual machines configured with Ansible.
Development/Operations Lead, Monstercraft. Daytona Beach FL
January 2011 - June 2012
- Oversaw a massive baremetal JVM deployment, averaging 10TB/month network traffic, and 99%+ uptime.
- Managed a 100% remote development team, producing several Java plugins for the Bukkit server platform.
- Managed and developed web infrastructure in PHP, including integrated user signup, payment and management.
Project Manager, R&R Industries. Daytona Beach FL
November 2007 - January 2011
- Really really good thing.
- Some other good thing.
- An even awesomer thing.
NodeJs Express AngularJS React Spring Flask Laravel RoR
Esxi Docker Ansible CouchDB PostgreSQL Redis RabbitMQ Unix