Orbis Cascade Alliance primo central package
|toggle institutions||allows the list of summit borrowing institutions to be collapsed & expanded||primo-explore-toggle-institutions|
see the releases page for the repository to download
CENTRAL_PACKAGE.zip. this file can be uploaded to the Primo Back Office customization manager.
you'll need the latest versions of docker and docker-compose.
the development environment has two parts:
- the central package code, located in
- a generic view package called ALLIANCE, located in
here's how to use them:
- start a development server with
- results will be visible at http://localhost:8003/primo-explore/search?vid=ALLIANCE
- you can edit the code in the
srcfolder to change the central package and the dev environment will automatically generate
- if you install customization packages using npm, they will automatically be added to
- to test inheritance, you can also edit the code in the
test/ALLIANCEfolder as if you were developing that view. it will automatically refresh.
- when finished, you can use
ctrl+cto quit the dev environment and docker will clean up the container.
when you're finished making changes:
npm run create-packageand choose
CENTRAL_PACKAGEat the prompt.
CENTRAL_PACKAGE.zipfile will appear in
dist(likely overwriting the previous one).
- consider bumping the version number using
- if you cut a new release, consider uploading the
CENTRAL_PACKAGE.zipfile as a build artifact of the github release.