nRF Device Library Node.js Bindings
How to build
The following must be installed to build. See more detailed version information in YAML files for Azure.
- (Mac only) LLVM (see version information in YAML files for Azure). Can be installed using brew.
- (Linux only) gcc, libusb.
- (Max and Linux only) Ninja. Can be installed in Mac using brew.
- (Windows only) Microsoft Visual Studio Community.
- Node.js/npm. Can be installed in Mac/Linux using nvm or in Windows using nvm-windows.
The tests expect certain devices to be connected in order to run. Having the following devices connected should be sufficient when runnint
- nRF52 Dongle (PCA10059) - Ensure it is in DFU mode
- nRF52 (PCA10056) - Ensure there is no readback protection
- nRF91 (PCA10090) - Ensure there is no readback protection
Q: I see no output of the console.log() in the CI A: Possible solution would be to add spyOn(console, 'log').and.callThrough(); in beforeAll() -- from stackoverflow
Q: I want to add tab in the test logging A: Add \t at the start of console.warn('\t', message);
Q: How can I conditionally skip a test?
A: You can use
xit instead if
it for running the test callback. See https://jasmine.github.io/api/4.6/global.html#xit for more info.