Similar or software that inspired taurus
- Facebook relay - https://facebook.github.io/relay/
- Appollo client - https://github.com/apollographql/apollo-client
- Offline queries and observable queries
- Optimistic mutations
- Autoquery (tourus will callculate the most optimal way to query the backend in order to populate the models in the current rendered components)
- Observable omniql objects
- Observable omniql online queries.
Taurus will store all the omniql objects as observables, in a ResourceMap, see
@nebtex/hashmaps, and will allow to the programer to automatically listen for changes, in the ResourceMap storage, also run both offline and online queries, commands,etc.
The offline api allow to the programer to create offline queries (that will never hit the backend), and run againts the object stored in the ResourceMap, when a object is add or delete to offline queries will run again using interested graph subscription, and only the queries that could be affected by this event will rerun again.
@nebtex/taurus is licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0. See LICENSE for the full license text.