Material Design Lite - Fork
this forks add several components to the MDL base.
It s not AAA compliant all browsers, but could be!
- custom-selectfield: Mdl integration fo the select field.
- custom-chipautocomplete: An autocomplete field which records selected data into chips.
- custom-cropper: An input file which opens an image cropper and appropriately sets form values.
- custom-input-file: An input file support for mdl.
- custom-tinymce: A textfield which supports tinymce integration right out of the box.
- custom-datefield: A text field which diplays an awesome date picker.
- custom-datatable: Improved data table which can enable/disable a button, set checkbox values.
- custom-expander: Easily expand nodes with css classes.
- custom-dialog: A dialog box implementation.
- custom-dup: A component which add / remove a component template.
- custom input confirm: A component to handle input confirmation (double input).
- custom right panel over: A component which displays a web page in a right panel over the existing content.
componentHandler.downgradeElementRecursive: a method to downgrade a node recursively.
To see an half-functional version, check
To see an full-functional version, please, clone the project, run
gulp serve, browse
npm i @mh-cbon/material-design-lite --save
Your local workflow
git clone https://github.com/mh-cbon/material-design-lite.gitcd material-design-litenpm i./node_modules/.bin/gulp default./node_modules/.bin/gulp test:web./node_modules/.bin/gulp nightmare./node_modules/.bin/gulp serve./node_modules/.bin/gulp gh # publish your updates on your own gh-pages branch../node_modules/.bin/gulp build # to build dist foldernpm run patch|minor|major # to publish an npm package of the built dist folder
Material Design Lite
An implementation of Material Design components in vanilla CSS, JS, and HTML.
Want to contribute?
If you are submitting a bug fix or a new component for the 1.x line, please send those into
master branch is where we are working on 2.0.
It is currently highly experimental and no support building or using it will be provided.
Use MDL on your site?
This document is targeted at developers that will contribute to or compile MDL. If you are looking to use MDL on your website or web app please head to getmdl.io.
Browser Support in v1
|IE9||IE10||IE11||Chrome||Opera||Firefox||Safari||Chrome (Android)||Mobile Safari|
A-grade browsers are fully supported. B-grade browsers will gracefully degrade to our CSS-only experience.
Browser Support in v2 (in development)
Supported evergreen browsers:
Supported versioned browsers:
- Internet Explorer 11
- Safari 8
- Mobile Safari 8
Download / Clone
Clone the repo using Git:
git clone https://github.com/google/material-design-lite.git
Alternatively you can download this repository.
Windows users, if you have trouble compiling due to line endings then make sure
you configure git to checkout the repository with
lf (unix) line endings. This
can be achieved by setting
git config core.eol lfgit config core.autocrlf inputgit rm --cached -r .git reset --hard
Remember, the master branch is considered unstable. Do not use this in production. Use a tagged state of the repository, npm, or bower for stability!
If you find MDL doesn't contain a particular component you think would be useful, please check the issue tracker in case work has already started on it. If not, you can request a new component. Please keep in mind that one of the goals of MDL is to adhere to the Material Design specs and therefore some requests might not be within the scope of this project.
© Google, 2015. Licensed under an Apache-2 license.