Welcome to Mathigon Studio – an award-winning platform for creating interactive, online courses!
This repository is not intended to be used standalone. You will need to create a parent repository
containing the content, settings, and any customisations for this course. You can see a sample
repository at docs/example. Then install Mathigon Studio as a dependency using
npm install @mathigon/studio.
For more details on how to set up a server, customise its settings, and create interactive courses, take a look at our documentation:
Here is a breakdown of all the components included in this repository:
- build/: Build tools like a custom markdown parser and JS/CSS asset bundling.
- docs/: Documentation and a sample implementation
frontend/: Client-side TypeScript code and
SCSS styles. Ever top-level
.scssfile in this directory will get bundled into a separate
.cssfile in the
- server/: A NodeJS Express application for serving the course website.
- tests/: Markdown compiler tests and screenshot generation.
- translations/: Translations for all built-in strings.
We welcome any contributions to Mathigon Studio: from bug fixes to writing more documentations, adding new translations, or developing entirely new features. If you find any bugs or errors, please file an issue.
Before submitting a pull request, you will need to sign the Mathigon Individual Contributor License Agreement.
© Mathigon 2016–2021, All rights reserved