this is the @magic-modules ThemeVars component.
shows a list with the THEME_VARS, will usually only be used in a @magic-theme documentation page.
more documentation and example: html docs
npm install @magic-modules/theme-vars
in a page or module View
export const View = state => ThemeVars(state.vars)
- change text to remove fixed reference to @magic-themes/docs.
- rename Color to ThemeVarColor to avoid nameclashes in the future
fix: Color is inside ThemeVars module until @magic can import it
expect the full state as props, not just state.vars
- add header demos (h1 - h5)
- add link demo
magic 0.0.55+ passes state differently
bump required node version to 14.2.0
bump required node version to 14.15.4
- container width of 400px turns into max-width
fix link example, replace to: '' with to: '/'
- add outlines to h1-h5 examples
- add demo section links to example
- accept both state.state as well as state as argument.
0.0.13 - unreleased