Share your code.
npm install -g @lynx-json/lynx-docs
Starting the server
lynx-docs start --root ./templates
lynx-docs --help to get help or review command line parameters reference
lynx-docs is an NPM package we made to help us with the following:
- Writing templates for Lynx documents (or any JSON document) using a specific YAML syntax.
- Exporting those templates to another template format via the
exportcommand (currently we only support exporting the YAML templates to Handlebars).
- Viewing those templates in a web browser via the
- a better templating language for JSON templates - we didn't find a templating language that worked well with JSON, so we made our own on top of YAML.
- a pre-built web server - verify your static files, templates, forms, and links before you begin to write your real web app.
Docs and Community