The issue tracking tool you'll enjoy using
Linear helps streamline software projects, sprints, tasks, and
bug tracking. It's built for high-performance teams.
developers.linear.app for the most up to date documentationVisit
The Linear Client uses custom GraphQL Code Generator plugins to produce a typed SDK for all operations and models exposed by the Linear production API.
This monorepo uses
yarn workspaces and
lerna to publish packages.
Generated code uses file prefix
_generated and should never be manually updated.
Open source packages:
- sdk - The Linear Client SDK for interacting with the Linear GraphQL API
- import - Import tooling for uploading from other systems
- codegen-doc - GraphQL codegen plugin to generate GraphQL fragments and documents
- codegen-sdk - GraphQL codegen plugin to generate Typescript SDK from fragments and documents
- codegen-test - GraphQL codegen plugin to generate a jest test for the Typescript SDK
# install dependencies yarn # link package dependencies yarn bootstrap # build all packages yarn build # test all packages yarn test # update the schema from the production API yarn schema # create changeset for generating CHANGELOG.md yarn changeset
- The @linear/codegen-doc plugin is used by codegen.doc.yml to generate fragments and documents
- The @linear/codegen-sdk plugin is used by codegen.sdk.yml to generate the typed Linear SDK
- The @linear/codegen-test plugin is used by codegen.test.yml to generate a typed jest test
Licensed under the MIT License.