Zero-runtime CSS in JS library.
📖 Please refer to the GitHub for full documentation.
- Write CSS in JS, but with zero runtime, CSS is extracted to CSS files during build
- Familiar CSS syntax with Sass like nesting
- Use dynamic prop based styles with the React bindings, uses CSS variables behind the scenes
- Easily find where the style was defined with CSS sourcemaps
- Lint your CSS in JS with stylelint
- Optionally use any CSS preprocessor such as Sass or PostCSS
npm install @linaria/core @linaria/react @linaria/babel-preset
yarn add @linaria/core @linaria/react @linaria/babel-preset