Steps to make your own NPM package.
- Copy this npm-template and rename it to something you like.
- Add a new job under npm in Jenkins. Copy an existing npm job like npm-template, Name it to the same name as your repository.
- Under configuration in the new job change Git URL and Git repo-name.
- Add the build to Travis CI
- Remove this orderd list from your README.md and update the stuff below with your package information.
- 💥 🎉 Happy Coding!
Publishing to npm is now automatic. Every time you push Evolene will run
npm run-script build. After that Evolene will check to see if the version in package.json is newer then on npm.com. If so, a new version is published to npm.
Reminder: If you forget to update the version Evolene will run npm run-script build, but without publishing to the registy.
How to use
const package = ;if packageconsole;
npm build ## Does npm install and npm test.
You can also view the tests at https://travis-ci.org/KTH/npm-template
Output from tests
Type of tests header✓ When running tests, expect it to always return 'true'.