ItsyUI, the world's most opinionated UI framework to build cross-platform applications.
What is ItsyUI?
ItsyUI is a,
- State Management library, it is simple and scalable.
- Opinionated framework of sorts.
- Set of rich UI components specifically designed for metadata driven UI.
- Packged with readymade features targeting web, ios, android and pwa apps.
ItsyUI has generally 3 high-level layers,
- Shell Widgets - Written in pure ReactJS + Finite State Machines (FSM with xstate), and defines the behavior of a widget.
- UI Widgets - The UI layer forms the way a widget is rendered on screen and only deals with UI and Styling of the widget.
- Framework Bindings - Configuration based bindings that allow to define UI flows and its behavior as simple JSON configuration. This allows for reusable configurations, for ex: Invoking a REST API on FORM SUBMIT event.
Browser and device support
ItsyUI is fully optimized and tested for the following platforms.
- iOS 9 and up
- Android 4.4.4 and up with WebView or Chrome browser (Android 4.0 and up with Crosswalk engine)
- Latest version of Safari browser
- Latest version of Chrome browser
For other platforms, please be aware that some components or features may not work correctly.
Copyright © 2021 ItsyUI. All rights reserved.
This is commercial software. To use it, you need to agree to the ItsyUI End User License Agreement. If you do not own a commercial license, this file shall be governed by the trial license terms.
All available ItsyUI commercial licenses may be obtained at https://www.itsyui.com/contact.