Bluegenes Interaction Network
Bluegenes Interaction Network is a tool made for BlueGenes following BlueGenes Tool API. Add more description of your tool here! :)
To set up locally for development
- Clone the repo
cd bluegenes-interaction-networkand then
npm installto install dependencies.
All of the editable source files for css and js are in
src. To bundle for prod, run the following commands:
Assuming less is installed globally:
npm run less
Assuming webpack is installed globally:
npm run build
Applied Coding practices / ESLint Rules:
- indent: use tab (2 space tab) instead of spaces to not get an error.
- linebreak-style: use \n for a newline, if you're on windows, configure it in your editor settings.
- quotes: use single quote instead of double quote.
- semi: use semi colon at end of each statement / expression / function definition.
- comma-dangle: do not use dangling commas i.e. extra comma at the end of object values, function args, etc.). More about this here.
- More pre-configured rules from eslint:recommended you must follow to not get errors here.
To serve your code at localhost:3456 and rebuild it every time it changes, run:
npm run dev