@instamotor-labs/redux-saga-devtools0.2.0 • Public • Published
A Visual redux-saga monitor
this is still a WIP
How does it relate to other Redux devtools?
This would of course endup as a browser extension (chrome, firefox). But also intended to release as a themable React Component (or many React Components, one per view) so it can be embedded in other Redux devtools (redux-devtools-extension, reactotron or directly inside a React application)
npm i --save-dev redux-saga-devtools
You can see how it's used by consulting the examples. To play with you can start the 2 included demos.
npm run counter: cancellable counter counter example
npm run shopping-cart: Shopping cart example.
Note that the monitor uses the v0.13.0 of redux-saga which includes an improved monitor api.
Done so far
- Structured Effect view
- Actions/Reactions view (should redirect to Effect view instead (?))
- JS object inspector
- Highlight shared refs in the effect view (right now: Channels)
- Selection management/keyboard navigation
- Pin/Unpin Effect
- Dockable view with resize/toggle visibility
Following Todos that I can think of. Ordering doesn't reflect priority.
- Hide irrelevant path in the Reactions view
- Search/filter command
- Clear effect log (removes all previous Effects)
- Auto folding/Framing for long running Sagas (with a long effect list)
- Highlight shared refs for other objects (Tasks, Actions)
- top/bottom/left/right docking to the Dock view
- Add raw Effect view
- Add 'time-lined' Effect view (effects on Row, Sagas on columns, useful to debug race conditions)
- Show origin of dispatched Actions in the Reactions view (Saga, UI Component (possible?))