Straightforward NodeJS logging.
- Console logs are colorized with Chalk.
- Uses Fecha for timestamp formatting.
- Comes with
rotating-file-streamas the default stream.
- 4 levels to log under. Error, warn, info and debug.
yarn add @holllo/log
Create a Log instance.
;const log =level: LogLevelsdebugname: 'Name';
Log to your heart's content.
Check your logs in
YYYY-MM-DD HH:mm:ss,SSS Error Oh no, an error!YYYY-MM-DD HH:mm:ss,SSS Warn Just a warning, no big deal.YYYY-MM-DD HH:mm:ss,SSS Info Some regular log stuff.YYYY-MM-DD HH:mm:ss,SSS Debug This shouldn't be in production. 🤔
Latest version (1.1.2) changes:
- Moved the project from GitLab to self-hosted Gitea instance.
- Updated the dependencies and tests.
- Cleaned up some stuff, no functional changes.
The full changelog can be found here.
Open-sourced with the MIT license.