🚀 Welcome to AuthJS Nuxt! This is an edge compatible experimental Nuxt module currently in its alpha stage. This module uses the Auth.js core implementation under the hood.
🧪 This module like Auth.js, is still in developement. Contributions are welcome !
Why not use use Sidebase Nuxt-Auth?
- Because it's based on Next-Auth and not Auth.js.
- Because it's not edge compatible. This module is.
Why not use Auth.js directly?
- You can. However, Auth.js is currently being rewritten from Next-Auth, and wiring everything with Nuxt for the edge isn't straightforward. This gives you a good starting point and a reference implementation.
Why should I use this package? I'd rather build my own auth!
- Auth.js gives you a good starting point, and has plenty of adapters and database drivers, and so does this package.
- If you want to DIY even more, You can use something like Lucia.
- It's based on Auth.js
- It works everywhere (tested on the edge)
- It's lightweight
- It's Nuxt
Contributions, issues and feature requests are welcome!
Fork this repo
bun iat the mono-repo root.
Make modifications and follow conventional commits.
Open a PR 🚀🚀🚀