- Install build tools from grapecity npm.
npm install @grapecity/wyn-visual-tools -g
- Create a custom visual project and install the dependencies.
- Start the development server.
This will start a development server on localhost. You can specify the port to be used with option -p.
- Migrate old custom visual project.
This will migrate your custom visual project and its assets to the current version. Most API changes can be upgraded automatically. Check the command-line output in case you'd like to know the details.
- Validate the visual.json and capabilities.json. This command is not implemented in current version (coming soon).
- Publish the visual for release.
You will get a .viz file in the project root. This .viz file can be uploaded directly to your Wyn Enterprise instance via Resource Portal (upload through file explorer).