Ethers.js Contract React Hooks
Automagically generate hooks from Ethers.js contract functions.
npm i --save @govtechsg/ethers-contract-hook
An example application can be found in
/example/app.tsx. The example is based off the document store smart contract used by OpenAttestation.
To run the example you will need to have a local ganache running:
npm run ganache
in a separate terminal, run the example application:
npm run example
your example application will now run at http://localhost:9001/
- Webpack - Component bundler.
- React testing library - Simple and complete testing utilities that encourage good testing practices.
- ESLint - Make sure you are writing a quality code.
- Prettier - Enforces a consistent style by parsing your code and re-printing it.
- Circle CI - Automate tests and linting for every push or pull request.
- Storybook - Tool for developing UI components in isolation with documentation.
- Semantic Release - Fully automated version management and package publishing.
- Debug - JS debugging utility that works both in node.js and browsers.
npm run storybook: to start storybook, create stories and visualize the different component
npm run test: to run tests
npm run lint: to run lint
npm run example: to run the example build with the library to develop an hosting application. Don't forget to update the example if you update this library.