A simple list of inline links..
yarn add @gov.au/link-list
npm install @gov.au/link-list --save-dev
import AUlinkList from './link-list.js';<AUlinkList =/>
(💡 additional props are spread onto the component)
For more details have a look at the usage example.
link-list├─ core└─ body└─ core
The visual test: https://uikit.service.gov.au/packages/link-list/tests/site/
- v3.0.3 - Fixing bug in link-list au-body
- v3.0.2 - Update dependencies
- v3.0.1 - Removing web pack dev server, updating dependencies
- v3.0.0 - Move children location in react, build scripts for Windows
- v2.1.1 - Replace node-sass with sass
- v2.1.0 - Support react router
- v2.0.3 - Add support for HTML in link, Update dependencies
- v2.0.2 - Change homepage links
- v2.0.1 - Fix dependencies
- v2.0.0 - Change to focus colour and border/muted color mix
- v1.0.0 - Moved to AU namespace, added new color themes and spacing
- v0.3.0 - Added pancake-react plugin, ES5 main file
- v0.2.0 - Added react component
- v0.1.0 - 💥 Initial version
Copyright (c) Commonwealth of Australia. Licensed under MIT.