GoodData.UI React components
With yarn installed, go to your project directory and run
$ yarn add @gooddata/react-components
If you prefer npm run
$ npm install --save @gooddata/react-components
The public API is exposed via global
index.js. Except for the styles, do not import any other file directly
because they are not intended to be part of the public API.
yarn install --frozen-lockfile
These commands may come in handy while developing:
||build react-components to
||run all unit tests|
||format the source code to match the valid codestyle|
||run storybook from
||build storybook to
||run storybook and screenshot tests|
||run Live Examples dev-server from
||build Live Examples to
||serve built Live Examples - see
||run testcafe tests against
Deploy to heroku.com
When you deploy this repo to heroku, it serves GoodData.UI Live Examples.
Relevant tasks are in
# run in the project directoryheroku loginheroku create <your-app-name>heroku config:set DOMAIN_ADMIN_USERNAMEemail@example.com DOMAIN_ADMIN_PASSWORD=xy PROJECT_ID_TO_ASSIGN=xms7ga4tf3g3nzucd8380o2bev8oeknpgit push heroku HEAD:masterheroku open
Enable Geo Chart for Storybook and Live Examples
Geo chart uses Mapbox to render map which requires a Mapbox access token.
- Register an account and create Mapbox access token at guide
- Store the created token at
echo -e "EXAMPLE_MAPBOX_ACCESS_TOKEN=token" >> .env # only need to run onceecho -e "STORYBOOK_MAPBOX_ACCESS_TOKEN=token" >> .env # only need to run once
Run Live Examples Locally
To run GoodData.UI Live Examples locally:
git clone <this-repository>cd <repository-folder>yarn install --pure-lockfileyarn examples
Run Storybook locally
- Run storybook with token stored in
.envfor more secure
- Or run storybook with token env param exposed to cli (not suggested)
STORYBOOK_MAPBOX_ACCESS_TOKEN=token yarn storybook
- Apply either above way to
Source code formatting
The source code in the repository is formatted by Prettier. The format of the code is validated by our Continuous Integration server and is one of the requirements of successful merge.
Prettier is supported by every major IDE. You can find the list of supported editors and how to configure them here.
In the case, when your editor is not supported or you don't want to setup the integration, you can run the
yarn prettier-write command to reformat the code before commit.
- see CHANGELOG.md
In order to make the user experience with integrating GoodData UI SDK as smooth and secure as possible and to ensure that the SDK is using the latest features of the platform, we will only provide support to two most recent major versions of UI SDK.
The most recent majors will be supported in the following modes:
- The latest major version will receive all new functionality and all bug fixes
- The previous major version will only receive fixes to critical issues and security fixes. These fixes will be applied on top of last released version of the previous major
The customers are encouraged to always use the latest version of the UI SDK.
In case of using older versions, the user might face API incompatibility, performance or security issues.
Please follow the installation instructions to update to the newest version.
(C) 2007-2020 GoodData Corporation
This project is dual licensed:
- The ATTRIBUTION-NONCOMMERCIAL 4.0 INTERNATIONAL (CC BY-NC 4.0) is used for purpose of the trial experience and evaluation of GoodData.UI library.
- The GOODDATA GOODDATA.UI LIBRARY END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT is used for GoodData customers.
For more information, please see LICENSE