What can convince you:
- Dependency-free. Everything included, ready for action.
- Lightweight. Only ~23kb (~7kb gzipped) with every functionality on board.
- Modular. Remove unused modules and drop script weight even more.
- Extendable. Plug-in your own modules with additional functionalities.
- Bundlers ready. Using Rollup or Webpack? We have your back.
Visit glidejs.com for documentation.
Looking for old documentation? Wiki contains archived documentation of Glide.js in version
Glide.js is an open source project licensed under the MIT license. It's completely free to use. However, it would be great if you buy me a cup of coffee once in a while to keep me awake :)
- Bitcoin (BTC) -
- Ether (ETH) -
- Litecoin (LTC) -
Pull-in a latest version with NPM ...
npm install @glidejs/glide
<link> to the required core stylesheet. You can also optionally add an included theme stylesheet ...
<!-- Required Core stylesheet --><!-- Optional Theme stylesheet -->
... then, prepare a little bit of necessary markup ...
... and finally, initialize and mount a Glide.
Need a few selected modules? Import and mount only what you need.
The issue channel is especially for improvement proposals and bug reporting. If you have implementing problems, please write on StackOverflow with glidejs tag.
- IE 11+
- Chrome 10+
- Firefox 10+
- Opera 15+
- Safari 5.1+
- Safari iOS 9+
Build using NPM scripts. The following scripts are available:
build:css- Outputs CSS files from SASS files.
build:js- Outputs all destination variants of the script.
build- Comprehensively builds the entire library.
test- Runs complete test suite.