Difference with upstream as of today
logger.logthat does not exist #304
- Create a Bugsnag account
- Complete the instructions in the integration guide
- Report handled exceptions using
- Customize your integration using the configuration options
Integrating with frameworks
Use the following plugins and guides to integrate Bugsnag with various frameworks.
- Check out the FAQ and configuration options
- Search open and closed issues for similar problems
- Report a bug or request a feature
All contributors are welcome! For information on how to build, test, and release
bugsnag-js, see our
The Bugsnag JS library is free software released under the MIT License. See LICENSE.txt for details.