This Generator allows creating Genesis themed nextjs templates
For Using this package into your app, to create nextjs micro apps, please follow the below steps
Install this npm package to your repo first
yarn add @genesisx/next
npm install @genesisx/next
Now follow the either of the two modes to use this generator
Using Via NX Console
- Goto nx console and search for nx generate @genesisx/next:templated
- Enter the following
- appName: Genesis sample react name
- docs: Not a required field but full https url to the docs can be entered
- This creates a new working directory
Using Via Command line
Alternatively, you can use
nx generate @genesisx/next:templated <appName> <optional_doc_path> --no-interactive
or just run the command without params and supply the parameters later
nx generate @genesisx/next:templated
If nx is not already installed then install it using
npm install -g nx
Running build and lints
nx lint next to execute the lint checks on this package.
nx build next to build this package.
nx test next to execute the unit tests via Jest.
Publish to NPM
To publish the package you must first be logged into NPM (npm login) then run this command from the root of the project.
- Make sure the package name in package.json should start with @genesisx/
- Also use the correct version number in package.json same will be used for the published package.
- Use your NPM js credentials (Publicis Sapient) with publish rights
- Verify the package at https://www.npmjs.com/settings/genesisx/packages
npm publish dist/packages/next --access public