Comments package that adds integration for WordPress native comments.
Please, bear in mind that this package is currently in beta version. It is not fully documented yet and its implementation may change with the final release.
npm i @frontity/wp-comments
In order to use this package, you will need to add a single line of configuration to your Wordpress installation:
add_filter( 'rest_allow_anonymous_comments', '__return_true' );
You can add that directly in your
theme.php file or use a Code Snippets plugin.
This package doesn't have any configuration, it should just be added in the
frontity.settings.js to the
More info about how to use this package can be found in the Feature Discussion.
Feature Discussions about Frontity are public. You can join the discussions, vote for those you're interested in or create new ones.
Have a look at the latest updates of this package in the CHANGELOG
» Frontity Channels 🌎
We have different channels at your disposal where you can find information about the project, discuss about it and get involved:
- 📖 Docs: this is the place to learn how to build amazing sites with Frontity.
- 👨👩👧👦 Community: use our forum to ask any questions, feedback and meet great people. This is your place too to share what are you building with Frontity!
- 🐞 GitHub: we use GitHub for bugs and pull requests. Questions are answered in the community forum!
- 🗣 Social media: a more informal place to interact with Frontity users, reach out to us on Twitter.
- 💌 Newsletter: do you want to receive the latest framework updates and news? Subscribe here
» Get involved 🤗
Got questions or feedback about Frontity? We'd love to hear from you. Use our community forum yo ! ❤️
Frontity also welcomes contributions. There are many ways to support the project! If you don't know where to start, this guide might help: How to contribute?
If you're eager to start contributing to the code, maybe you'd like to open a pull request to address one of our good first issues