This library provides a cookie notification in which the user can accept or decline the usage of cookies on the website. When accepting it will load guarded scripts in meta tags.
- Options for cookie name, expire days, callback etc.
- Transform data-content attribute to working script tag
- Exclude cookie message on certain pages
- Option to auto accept cookies after x requests
- Ready to use sass styling components for a variation of cookie notifications and popups
- Ready to use twig example to be used with styling
This library supports the latest 2 versions of all modern browsers. But support can be extended by converting code to ES5 and using some polyfills.
IE11 convert ES2015 code to ES5 with webpack or another bundlerStill using ES5 build for now due to import issues in webpack with babel
- IE10 support by adding element.dataset polyfill
- Add cookie groups that can be accepted or refused, eg. Functional / Analitic / Advertorial / Social cookies