What am I looking at? 🤔
This repository is our monorepo holding all our NPM packages.
This folder holds @freesewing/pattern-info
Information about available freesewing patterns
Blocks or slopers are basic patterns shapes that you can extend into fully detailed patterns.
- brian : A basic body block for menswear, and the basis for many of our menswear patterns.
- bent : A version of brian with a two-part sleeve, and the and the basis of our menswear coat and jacket patterns.
- aaron : A tank top or A-shirt
- bruce : Boxer briefs
- carlton : A long coat, perfect for Sherlock Holmes cosplay
- huey : A zip-up hoodie
- hugo : A hooded sweatshirt with raglan sleeves
- jaeger : A sportscoat
- simon : A versatile button-down shirt
- sven : A straightforward sweater
- wahid : A classic waistcoat
- trayvon : A (neck) tie
Note: menswear/womenswear has nothing to do with gender
Freesewing is gender-neutral. When we use the terms menswear or womenswear we are not talking about clothes for men or women. It is merely a category of clothing much like accessories or shoes are categories.
The category gives you an idea what to expect, and is there to help you find things. It is not a limitation, or even a suggestion, of what you can or should wear or make.
Wear whatever you want, and be proud of the things you make.
This package has 2 exports:
patterns: (the default export) An object holding pattern constructors
patternList: An array of pattern names
About FreeSewing 💀
Where the world of makers and developers collide, that's where you'll find FreeSewing.
npm init freesewing-pattern
If you're a maker, checkout freesewing.org where you can generate our sewing patterns adapted to your measurements.
Support FreeSewing: Become a patron 🥰
FreeSewing is an open source project run by a community, and financially supported by our patrons.
If you feel what we do is worthwhile, you too should become a patron.
- 💻 Makers website: freesewing.org
- 💻 Developers website: freesewing.dev
- 💬 Chat: gitter.im/freesewing
- 🐦 Twitter: @freesewing_org
- 📷 Instagram: @freesewing_org
License: MIT 🤓
Where to get help 🤯
Our chatroom on Gitter is the best place to ask questions, share your feedback, or just hang out.
If you want to report a problem, please create an issue.