FormQL is a framework for building dynamic forms in Angular. It comes with an editor that offers a drag and drop functionality to make it easier for non technical users to maintain the forms as well as extensible APIs for allowing developers to extend the functionality with custom components.
FormQL comes with the following features:
- CSS grid templating: define the structure of your form with CSS grid standards.
- Dynamic validation: add rules to dynamically make fields mandatory, read only or hidden.
- Calculated fields: add logic to perform calculation based on the values in other fields.
- Field formatting with Text-Mask: includes the ability to format fields such as currencies and dates.
- Extensible: ability to extend the forms with your own custom components.
- Formql.io: https://formql.io/example/#/form/contactInfo/edit
- Stackblitz: https://stackblitz.com/edit/formql-example-material
npm install @formql/material --save
FormQL is MIT licensed.