Polymer Iconset based on FontAwesome
Integration of FontAwesome and Polymer iron-icon
For details on which version of FontAwesome is used by each release, see the Release Notes
The issues for this add-on are tracked on its github.com page. All bug reports and feature requests are appreciated.
Contributions are welcome, but there are no guarantees that they are accepted as such. Process for contributing is the following:
- Fork this project
- Create an issue to this project about the contribution (bug or feature) if there is no such issue about it already. Try to keep the scope minimal.
- Develop and test the fix or functionality carefully. Only include minimum amount of code needed to fix the issue.
- Refer to the fixed issue in commit
- Send a pull request for the original project
- Comment on the original issue that you have implemented a fix for it
License & Author
Add-on is distributed under Apache License 2.0. For license terms, see LICENSE.txt. IronFontAwesome Addon is written by Flowing Code S.A.
Font Awesome Free by @fontawesome is distributed under CC BY 4.0 license. For license terms see THIRD-PARTY.txt