- Here is our Site
- You can find our Documentation here
- Checkout our First Steps documentation
- Our CLI Documentation
Welcome to the ExpressoTS community, a place bustling with innovative minds just like yours. We're absolutely thrilled to have you here! ExpressoTS is more than just a TypeScript framework; it's a collective effort by developers who are passionate about creating a more efficient, secure, and robust web ecosystem. We firmly believe that the best ideas come from a diversity of perspectives, backgrounds, and skills.
Why Contribute to Documentation?
- Share Knowledge: If you've figured out something cool, why keep it to yourself?
- Build Your Portfolio: Contributing to an open-source project like ExpressoTS is a great way to showcase your skills.
- Join a Network: Get to know a community of like-minded developers.
- Improve the Product: Help us fill in the gaps, correct errors, or make complex topics easier to understand.
Ready to contribute?
ExpressoTS is an independent open source project with ongoing development made possible thanks to your support. If you'd like to help, please consider:
- Become a sponsor on GitHub
- Follow the organization on GitHub and Star ⭐ the project
- Subscribe to the Twitch channel: Richard Zampieri
- Join our Discord
- Contribute submitting issues and pull requests
- Share the project with your friends and colleagues
Distributed under the MIT License. See
LICENSE.txt for more information.