Ember CP Validations
An EmberJS validation framework that is completely and utterly computed property based.
No observers were used nor harmed while developing and testing this addon.
- Lazily computed validations
- Ruby on rails inspired validators
- Support for Ember Data Models, Objects, Components, Services, etc.
- Support for nested models and objects
- Synchronous and asynchronous support
- Easily integrated with Ember Data's DS.Errors
- No observers. Seriously... there are none. Like absolutely zero....
- Custom validators
- I18n support
- Debounceable validations
- Warning validations
You can also learn more by watching this Global Ember Meetup talk:
ember install ember-cp-validations
Upgrading to 4.x
If you are upgrading from 3.x to 4.x, please checkout the upgrading documentation.
Looking for help?
- If it is a bug please open an issue on GitHub.
- Ask a question in the
#e-cp-validationschannel at the Ember.js Community Slack