Different kind of links are available, depending on the context:
- In-line links (.ecl-link): when links are inside paragraphs.
- External links (.ecl-link--external): when links pointed outside the ec.europa.eu domain.
- Stand-alone links (.ecl-link--standalone): When links are not part of a paragraph. These links are usually in a list.
- Inverted links (.ecl-link--inverted): When links are shown on a dark background.
- Expandable link (.ecl-link--expand): When information needs to hide or expand to show additional content.
- 'View all' links (.ecl-link--all): When more items need to be displayed. This link is always placed at the bottom of a list of items. The 'view all' link leads to the full list.